Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Ladies Trip 2017

I already told you about our main events for Ladies Trip (The Shakespeare Festival!), but what is Ladies Trip without a little bit of shopping?!


And by a little bit, I mean a lot.  We all just shopped and shopped!  Last year I wasn't so into the shopping, but something go into me this week and I bought quite a few things.  But that's only because I found killer deals, like who can say no to $3 shirts?!  I bought 2 shirts, 2 skirts, a dress, and a mini backpack to spice up my purse life.

What else does one do on Ladies Trip!  Eat!  And eat lots!  We ate at Sizzler's, Wingers, Wendy's, Subway, and of course - Costa Vida!  We all felt extremely full by the end of the trip.


We ate ice cream every day of our Ladies Trip.  The first day in Beaver, as we stopped to buy squeaky cheese (yum), yesterday at Sub Zero (our Sub Zero at home closed down, so we were excited to find one open!), and today at the Red Barn on our way home.



Like last week's trip, this week's ended with ice cream.  We had such a fun Ladies Trip!  Ladies Trip would have to be one of my favorite traditions.  I love to be able to spend the time with my favorite ladies; watching TLC, swimming (we had morning aerobics classes, taking turns being the teacher!) and laughing all day long.  I feel so blessed to have such awesome women as my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment