Monday, December 25, 2017

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, my friends!

I love Christmas!  It is so cozy, there's lots of delicious food, and we got to just hang out with family all day long!

We tried getting up early this morning and made it just in time for Christmas breakfast.  Christmas breakfast at my grandma's house is so fun, I love seeing everyone in their new pajamas and the kids with their new toys.  Even though I'm always so sleepy!



After breakfast Bailey and I opened up our stockings that we filled for each other.  We had a few presents for each other too, but Bailey has been SO excited about them, we had already opened them all up early!  (We finally agreed on trading one present each weekend leading up to Christmas)  I meant to take a picture but I never did I guess.  Anyway, our stockings were filled with a couple of little gifts, and lots of tasty treats!  We had done most of our treat shopping at Pirate O's, so we got all sorts of international treats/snacks, which are the best kinds of snacks.

We spent the afternoon with Bailey's family where we snacked all day and traded gifts with his siblings.  We rotate names each year, and this year had Bailey's sister Brandie and her family.  We made them a giant Jenga set!  It was kind of a lot of work, but I think it was worth it.

Wace and Bailey Jo made us the cutest sign that says Holmes, and holds pictures of Bailey and I on our adventures.  We love it!

We had to leave the party a little bit early to make it in time for Shiba dinner.  But oh was it worth it!  Grandma and Grandpa cooked THE BEST steak!  We ate so much!  We really enjoyed being there and chatting with everyone.



We are so blessed with amazing family on both my sides, and on Bailey's side!  It was so cool to be able to see all of our family in just one day.  Yay for Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment