Monday, August 14, 2017

August So Far

I love summer!  It has been so nice enjoying the last of it before school starts on the 22nd.  Here are some things that we've been up to.

We went up to Audrie and Arissa's birthday party!  It is always fun to hang out with them and their cute dogs.

I've been so happy since the baby goats have been relocated to our yard!  They are the cutest things ever!

Sometimes they try to visit us at our house.

Good news!  We found out tonight that Bailey made it through the Primary Elections!  He placed 3rd.  He needs to get to at least 2nd to get in the council in November, but for now we will take a break from campaigning!  We are so grateful for all of the support we've received from our family and friends, no matter how far they may be!  Here are Shey and Petro supporting us all the way from Oregon!

Mom sent me this picture the other day and I love it!  Look how cute and little my parents were!

One of my favorite things to do in the evening is go visit with my grandma and grandpa under their pergola.  All of us kind of flock there, and we always have a good time chatting, laughing, and eating snacks!  Here we are enjoying some of Seiji's homemade pickles.  He seriously makes the best pickles!

Katey and Mitch came to visit!  We are so excited to have them in town!  They will be sleeping in our living room for the next few days, and we hope to fill those days with fun adventures!  Tonight we went to Top Golf, where I had never actually been before.  I suck at it, but it is fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment