Saturday, September 30, 2017

September Part 2

September is always pretty anticlimactic!  It was a good month, though, and I can hardly believe it is over.  Where has the year went?!

We are quickly jumping into the fall season and I'm so excited!  Fall smells are the best smells, fall weather is the best weather, and overall it is just the prettiest season!  Fall has always been my favorite, but I do admit that I'm becoming more of a summer girl because traveling is easiest when it is warm and that's all I want to do.  Anyway, here is Ayla getting ready for autumn!

Bailey has made me the happiest wife lately because he's been making FOOD!  It turns out he can make some seriously delicious night market noodles that I could probably eat all day long.

He also made me fried dumplings one night!  Can you tell that we miss China?

Dumplinghead is Monica and Andrew's dog's name.  Here is Bailey being Dumplinghead.

Work is good.  Both works, I guess.  Fotofly is always an adventure, that's for sure!  It has been fun to make some friends that aren't goats.  Here are some of my friends stretching.

Another food picture because date night = watching The Office and eating artichoke dip.

School is so fun!  Here are some little xuns I'm making in ceramics.  Our assignment is to make something inspired by music.  So I made something that actually makes music!  I'm proud of these little guys, they were totally out of my bowl and cup making comfort zone.

I AM SO EXCITED!  Check out our early Christmas presents!

No comments:

Post a Comment