Friday, August 31, 2018

August

The month started out with our annual Ladies Trip!  However, this year we didn't actually go out of town as per usual.  To save money on hotels and in order to be closer to home, we pretty much just had a Ladies Day!  It started with lunch at Mi Ranchito, and ended with Bye Bye Birdie at the Scera Shell.



Our garden is really growing!  Maybe a little too much!  We are getting lots of tasty veggies out of it though.




We didn't hike a ton this month!  But we had a great time hiking with Bailey's coworker James and his cute wife Amanda.  It was so fun to get to know them, and the hike was gorgeous!  We ended up hiking back down mostly in the dark which was a little sketchy, but we made it back with minimal injuries.




A highlight of the month was Wace and Bailey Jo's wedding.  It was so beautiful!  They got married in Morgan, Utah.  The ceremony was so lovely and everything really was just perfect.  I'm so happy for them!  Here are Bailey and I in our formal cowboy/girl getups.





Unfortunately all good things must come to an end.  I was not so happy about starting school, but at the same time I was ready.  Because the sooner I start, the sooner it will be over with!  I'd say it was my last first day of school... but I have a solid 30 "first day"s left once I start my career next fall!  I had Bailey get some pictures of me in front of my building at UVU on my first day back.



Smith's was having a sale on soda.  5 boxes for $10!  Such a good deal!  Grandpa sent my mom with money to pick some up for him, but we ended up coming home with plenty of soda for ourselves as well.  I was never much of a soda drinker growing up.  Not until Bailey came along and tempted me with soda on the daily.  My mom has also fallen victim to his trap, hence Bailey's mischievous look.

No comments:

Post a Comment