Sunday, June 30, 2019

June

It has been a fun and busy month!

The best part about June is the Parade of Homes!  The most wonderful time of year!  We went mostly with my mom and Kylie, but also just as a couple sometimes.  Going to houses normally means lots of criticizing poor taste, getting sodas, and laughing plenty!


This Scandinavian-inspired house was so cool!  We loved it!

This year I also did the Hidden Gardens tour with my mom and grandma.  So much fun!  I loved seeing what people do with their space, especially when they add their personal touch to their gardens.


My cousin Allison graduated high school which is just crazy!  Her graduation ceremony was very unique and very cool.  She's heading to San Diego this fall for school and I'm already so excited to visit her there!



On top of working part time at the gardens, I have been doing some babysitting for my aunt.  It has been fun hanging out with my little cousins!  We have eaten lots of Chick-fil-a and been to lots of Thanksgiving Point venues.  Kylie and Warden often meet up with us which always makes my day!


Can you spot my friend? 



Bailey and I took a weekend to go to St. George with Allie and Austin.  We had so much fun hiking, visiting the temple, and of course, eating steaks at Anasazi!





Seiji, Kylie, Bailey, and I made some sushi for dinner one night.  They were just simple California rolls, but they sure are tasty with some eel sauce and sriracha mayo!


I finally bought an adventure hat!  For so long I thought I couldn't wear hats, but it turns out you just have to find the kind of hats that work for you.  No beanies for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment