Thursday, November 30, 2017

November

November was busy, full of school, work, and more work!  I'm still working at both UVU and FotoFly, but I put in my two weeks at the Roots of Knowledge gallery because things are getting a little bit too crazy.  Sad!  It doesn't help that it is Santa season at FotoFly.  Things are so busy!

It has been fun, though, working at such a festive place, seeing all of the ADORABLE Santa pictures come through.  I'm really getting excited for Christmas!

Nothing super exciting happened this month, but I'll post the few pictures that I've taken these past few weeks.

Here is Bailey, keeping his new shoes clean while working outside.


We haven't really seen any snow yet, which is nice!  Sometimes we get some really sunshiny days and it makes me really happy.  Goats + sunshine = happy Madi.


Goats can be a little bit of a nuisance though.  Not only when they climb on your windowsill in the middle of the night, waking you up!  But they also aren't very aware of moving vehicles, as you can see in our backup camera.


Chanel and I went up with my mom, Jen, Des, Liam, and Ayla to the Christkindlmarkt in Salt Lake City!  We ate some seriously delicious soup, and had lots of fun roaming around, looking at all the little vendor booths.


Thanksgiving was wonderful of course!  Thanksgiving is probably one of my favorite holidays.  We celebrated early at my Grandma's house, so that we all could spend the ENTIRE day together.  We got together first thing in the morning to prepare Thanksgiving lunch!  Even Ayla helped by bringing everything in the fridge to my mom!


It was a wonderful day, filled with family, food, and fun.  My favorite is working on puzzles every year!



On actual Thanksgiving day, we drove down to Mapleton for a big extended family Thanksgiving meal with Bailey's family!  The food was delicious!  The night ended with lots of fun (and tasty food!) with my dad's side of the family!

That's about it for November!

No comments:

Post a Comment