Sunday, January 7, 2018

A Cold Mountainous Walk

Winter sucks, my friends.  I hope someday to get used to it, but for now it just gets me down!  Bailey is so nice though and always tries to cheer me up.  Today we went on a little hike, because hiking is one of the things I love most about summer!  It was gorgeous up by Tibblefork, but alas, still cold.


We didn't stay out long but we had lots of fun!  Some of the fun (and fear) included a walk across the frozen lake.  Bailey said, "come on, we will be fine - everyone is doing it!"  And it was true, everyone was doing it, but I thought we were all idiots for being on the frozen ice.  I swear we could hear it cracking while walking across!



We frolicked around for just a bit before heading back home.  School starts this week, unfortunately.  This little adventure is just what I needed to refresh myself before another semester of hard work!



No comments:

Post a Comment