Monday, June 4, 2018

Warden's Newborn Photos

I just got around to editing the newborn pictures I took of Warden last week!

We had missed the two week mark of "best time to get newborn pictures".  Which is funny, because I religiously explained why the first two weeks are best to hundreds of customers while a receptionist at a photo studio.  I would explain that after two weeks, babies are much less sleepy, so it is harder to keep them posed and still.  We were just a day late, but we definitely did not have a sleepy baby to work with!

I had never taken newborn pictures before, and probably never will again unless it is for family.  Kylie had to really help me out with the posing and calming of the baby!  Warden was being so good though.  Even though he wasn't sleepy, I kind of prefer that you can see his eyes in the pictures!  He rarely goes cross eyed (I got a lot of calls at the photo studio asking if I could edit their newborn's eyes to be less crossed.  Uhm NO!) and he was just so interested in looking at the camera.  He stayed calm and didn't wiggle too much.  I think that we can owe it all to Warden for these pictures turning out as good as they did!





Warden kept making us laugh with the poses that he did himself!



I snapped a few shots of Kylie with her sweet baby while she moved him from one spot to another.  I love this first one, where he's tilting his head back as much as he can to get a good view of his mama.  You can just see how much he loves her!



Isn't he so handsome?  I loved taking these pictures and I'm sure I'll be taking many more of Warden as the years go on!

No comments:

Post a Comment