Thursday, May 31, 2018

May

This month has been absolutely glorious!  May is always a good month, but this year was extra special.  From celebrating our anniversary and my birthday, to traveling around Mexico and welcoming a brand new member into our family, this is a month that we will always remember!

Of course our anniversary came first.  Two years married to this handsome guy!  He is the cutest and sweetest person in the world.  He brought me home some fresh picked lilacs (my favorite!) and we celebrated with dinner at Pizzeria Limone.


As mentioned, I love lilacs!  They always make me think of spring and all sorts of happy thoughts.  Plus they smell delightful!  I have so enjoyed frolicking through all of the lilacs this month.


Kylie and I celebrated our birthdays with a trip to Mi Ranchito with the fam!  We have done bigger things for our combined birthday celebration in the past, but we didn't want to plan anything too big as baby was already a week late at that point.  We had so much fun though, and got this birthday picture!


On my actual birthday, Bailey and I made falafel for dinner.  I do love a good falafel!


Baby Warden came just in time for us to meet before we ran off to Mexico!  I missed him so much during the trip and have seen him almost every day since we came home.  I'm obsessed with the sweet little guy!


When we were in Amsterdam we found this cute little onesie with a map of the city which of course we had to buy for our future little nephew.  I think he looks pretty handsome in it!


Work has really died down now that the Tulip Festival is over.  It has been fun having it slow, though, because I've gotten to know my coworkers better.  On one especially slow (and rainy!) day, my supervisor sent me out to practice on the segways.  It was so fun!  I enjoyed my little ride through the gardens, which I had practically to myself.


And as always, let me include a picture of our little furry baby.  Yuki always makes us smile!


Hope you guys have also had a great month!  Spring is a wonderful season!

No comments:

Post a Comment