Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Introducing Warden!

Yesterday was such a magical day!  I got to meet my brand new nephew, Warden!


I wish I had a picture of his parents with him but unfortunately I do not.  I was so busy staring at this handsome little guy!


After having contractions for weeks, the doctors finally induced Kylie exactly a week after her due date, which was yesterday.  Warden showed up in the late afternoon, and is perfectly happy and healthy!  We are all already so obsessed with him!

I went back this morning to snuggle with Warden before heading up to the airport.  He is so soft and squishy!  I think he looks super Asian.  I was so surprised by his blonde hair!


I am already an aunt on Bailey's side, but this is the first baby on my side of the family.  So this kid is going to be seriously spoiled!  I can't wait to participate in that spoiling and watch this sweet baby grow up.  I love Warden so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment