Wednesday, July 31, 2019

July

It has been a most happenin' month!  As you know, we left the country real quick for part of July.  Roadtripping with some of our favorite friends was of course a highlight of the whole summer!  Here are some other fun things that went on.

I got my very first fake tattoo!  Haha!  Kylie and I have been intrigued by all of the "Inkbox" ads so we thought we'd try it out for ourselves.  We love the idea but they didn't last long enough to be worth the price, in our opinions.  It was fun while it lasted, though, and it was an interesting social experiment to see how strangers treated me differently!  Note: if you ever get a real tattoo, you better have a good story behind it because everyone will ask.


Yay Obon practice!  We look forward to Obon practice all year.  It is never a letdown - I love dancing with these awesome ladies and eating the most delicious somen!



Thanksgiving Point had an employee party at the Hogle Zoo and it was the best employee party ever.  I freaking love animals!  Bailey and I made a date out of it and got the most delicious authentic Chinese food before hanging out with these cute elephant friends.  And other animal friends of course!




One of the best things about this summer is all the time I've been able to spend with Kylie and Warden!  Kylie and I spend so much time together, our outfit choices have started to be in sync.




And Warden is just the cutest little friend!  He's growing super fast!




It has been a great month and a great summer!  I'm a little bit (super) bummed about school starting soon, but am glad that I chose to be a teacher so that I can do whatever I want every summer for the rest of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment