Sunday, May 29, 2016

What We've Been Up To

Can you believe Simone flew all the way in from Denmark to be one of my bridesmaids?!  We had tons of fun hanging out while she was in town.  We made sure to take her shooting because she's never held a gun - they're illegal in Denmark!

Kylie and I love having birthdays right next to each other.  To celebrate, we decided to go camping!  We didn't think about it being Friday though, and after driving around for a really long time, it became evident that there were no empty campsites to be found.  Oh, except for the free one in my parents backyard!  Good bathrooms and breakfast too!

The next day we got a picnic of Costa Vida and went to a park to play.  It was fun, even though all of the little kids were a little creeped out by us when they came across our hide-and-go-seek spots.

Bailey has been having just as much fun at work these past few weeks of May as the kids he cleans up after!  He got to participate in a little trading fair the 3rd graders had, and brought me home some goo that he bought.  We've had way too much fun playing with it!

I love puppies!  We went to our friend Mike's graduation party, and after he let me hold his snuggly little puppies and I was in heaven.

As cute as puppies are, my cousins are cuter and JEN HAD HER BABY!  Right after the last day of school too, that lucky teacher.  This is sweet little baby Ayla, and I think she's about the cutest baby I've ever seen.

Alli and her family invited us up to their cabin to eat dinner and hang out.  American Fork canyon is so beautiful!  We loved playing on the gigantic swings and going on a nice walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment