Friday, November 25, 2016

It's Christmas Now!

Thanksgiving is over so it is Christmas now, right?  Wrong - it has been Christmas since before Halloween!  At least, that's when I started listening to Christmas music (by the way, you may be shocked to hear that I don't recommend She & Him's new Christmas album).  But the Christmas decorations are a new addition to our little abode (well, just our room because that's the only place I go other than the kitchen) as of a week or two.


No, you're eyes do not deceive you.  We are basically done with Christmas shopping!  Gift shopping is pretty much my favorite thing, and Bailey has a new love for Wish.com (okay me too), so we are well prepared this year.

A present from Bailey to me.  His wrapping job cracks me up!

Not all of our ornaments went on our tree.  Grandma gave me some which I displayed on our bedframe, and I still haven't found the perfect spot for our travel ornaments so they're just hanging out on our map for now.


We cheated and bought these online this month after realizing that we should have been collecting these sorts of things.

And we can't forget stockings!  Bailey and I can't agree on what sort of stockings we want, so 98 cent stockings from Walmart will do for this year.


It is so freaking cozy in our room!  We keep our door closed all day so the heat gets trapped in our room (the rest of the house stays at 67 degrees) and OUR SCENTSY SMELLS OF PINE.  We are obsessed with that smell!

Ironically, we will actually be in Mexico this Christmas.  But then again, all the more reason to start celebrating now!

No comments:

Post a Comment