Saturday, November 19, 2016

November So Far

Working on China paperwork.  Did you know that the Health Clinic gives out free juice?  All you have to do is pass out on their floor after getting a typhoid vaccination!

Getting used to the campaigning life... driving all over the place putting brochures on doorknobs.  Working on someone else's campaign right now, but it won't be long until we are out there telling people to vote Holmes!

Life is craziness!  It gets dark so early so getting home at 8 feels like getting home at midnight.  Luckily Wendy's is open super late.  Their chili is my go-to.
My new glasses are FLORAL by the way!! And only cost $40! (eyebuydirect.com)

Bailey and I visited the Payson temple together!  I love Bailey and I loved spending time with him in such a special building!

Grumpy Ayla is a rare sight.  She's generally a super smiley baby!  But you have to admit that grumpy Ayla is still pretty freaking adorable.  Look at that tummy!  I'm baby hungry!

It is fun having a niece who is practically my age!  Chelsie was in Rodgers and Hammerstein's Cinderella and I had too much fun attending such a play.

I stumbled across this painting by Remedios Varo and I don't think I can even think of anything more fabulous.

Speaking of paintings, here is my latest!  A tribute to one of my favorite places, the Ashton Gardens.

SARAH IS BACK and I'm so excited!  We've caught up a few times over Roxberry smoothies, creepy fruit, and Harmons crunchy spicy California rolls.

With November comes the Buddhist Temple's fundraiser boutique which I always like to visit.  While we were in the area we stopped by the governor's mansion and the Cathedral of the Madeleine.  I like to check up on that cathedral every now and then to apply my ever growing art history knowledge (I added art history as my minor!!)

Friends, I'm pretty sure I have tendinitis.  After raking for an evening, I woke up the next morning with my wrist in so much pain that I couldn't drive to school or work or do anything at all!  Bailey had to hold a cup of milk to my mouth to help me swallow an Ibuprofen, then it was back to bed for me.  And this isn't the first time it has happened!  It runs in the family so there is no hope.  Anyway, I then had a surprise day off which resulted in eating ninjabread cookies with my mom, aunt, and cute cousins.  It wasn't cool to be hurting, but it actually ended up being a well needed break from real life!
Christmas is in the air!

No comments:

Post a Comment