Saturday, October 1, 2016

Finishing Up September

I'm not really one for football, but I'll go to any party when it involves my cute husband and a small dog wearing a jersey.

Bailey packed me the most adorable bento!  I ate all the riceballs before I took this picture, but he even made the fruits and veggies look cute.

You can see the gamsol (mineral spirits) from painting class on my pants in that last picture, but that's nothing compared to what I look like after ceramics... this is even a picture of one of my cleaner days, you should have seen me the day I tried to wear a dress!  I basically look like I fell in a pile of mud every day.  But I don't actually care.

Our time living with Seiji and Kylie is coming to an end.  Next month we will be moving back to our hometown so that Bailey can run for City Council next year.  I'm going to miss living with Seiji and Kylie, but as we've been moving things over I've gotten kind of excited about our new chapter of living on a farm with this friend named Kevin!

Watercolor is ridiculously hard.  I'm somewhat decent at most of the art I try to do, but I SUCK at watercolor!  Haha I just can't seem to get the hang of it.  But it was fun to do some paintings on location this week when we met at Bridal Veil Falls for class!  Other than the fact that the sun prevented us from seeing, of course.

I'm much more competent in my oil painting class, I think.  Behold; my very first painting ever!  I'm actually quite pleased with it!

Did you watch the debates?!  They were so ridiculous!  No issues nor solutions were discussed, all I heard was "he did this" or "she did that".  I'm hoping Gary Johnson will be in the next debates, maybe then we can get some real discussion!  Anyway, Bailey threw a debate party complete with delicious political cookies.  I claimed the porcupine one!

No comments:

Post a Comment