Monday, October 31, 2016

October

October is one of my favorite months!  It has been super busy this year, but I have taken some time to enjoy the beautiful leaves and changing season.  Nothing big happened this month except that we moved!  More on that later.  Here are some of the little things.

I have had a couple of days off of work lately for random reasons.  They've actually been really good for me!  I even convinced Bailey to get work off early one day so that we could go to Olive Garden for dinner with my mom.
MY HAIR IS GETTING SO LONG.

I miss Chanel!  She's doing great though and it has been fun emailing her and sending her packages.  She sent me a drawing!

Speaking of Chanel, look who Kess ran into at the Provo temple!  Jealous!

After I quit working at Thanksgiving Point earlier this year, they needed some help with the equipment I used to run and payed me in Gardens passes.  Unfortunately the gardens close for the season soon - so I took some of my family out and we had lots of fun wandering around and then eating Costa Vida!

I just love my little friend Ayla!  She is the most smiley baby ever.

We love Evans Family Farm!  The owners are good friends of ours.  I took the kids that I nanny to enjoy the daytime activities, then a few days before Halloween Bailey and I went back to get some pumpkins!

The six of us had a hard time deciding what adults do for Halloween when they're too old for parties but not old enough for passing out candy.  Eventually we decided that having a sushi party would be the right thing to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment