Thursday, October 13, 2016

Our Room

It has been so much fun living with Seiji and Kylie!  Always having friends has been so great for us, we've done a lot of fun things with them and have enjoyed getting to know each other better.  We are moving out this weekend and I'm super sad that we won't have Seiji and Kylie as roommates anymore!  But it will be a fun adventure I suppose.  To commemorate our time at Seiji and Kylie's, I wanted to blog what our cute room has looked like ever since we moved in back in May!





I've been happy here!  Living with my BFF/husband has been a dream, and being surrounded by light colors has actually done wonders for my daily mood.  Our dresser was one of Lec's antique finds, he let us take it and paint it.  We'd like to have matching nightstands someday but we don't care enough to work on that right now.  Our bedframe was actually from Home Depot, and I really love it.  I also really love our shadowbox which was originally my mom's and used to be in my room when I was a kid (we painted it to match our room though).  And who couldn't love that string of lights?!

So yeah.  That's our room.  I'm planning to replicate it at our new house, but I don't know how the oak molding is going to play.  Guess we will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment