Friday, December 23, 2016

December

It has been so cold outside!  Bailey and I took an unexpected walk in the snow when our neighbor thought the cows had gotten out.  Don't worry, they hadn't!  Though it was cold, it was nice to have an excuse for a morning walk on the beautiful property we live on.

These animals just stare at me all the days.

I went back to school and found my painting in the art department's display case!  You'd think the art department would have a bigger display case.


Bailey and I have been ready for Christmas for forever, so we decided to start off the Holiday by opening an early gift.  Bailey was pretty excited about his Republican Party coloring book!  Haha!

Chanel sent me some Latvian chocolate!  I was so excited, and it is delicious!

My grandma decided to do Christmas early, which was really nice because we were able to make it to all of our family Christmas parties this year! (Last year we did a lot of party hopping.)


At the Holmes Christmas party, I brought all of the nativity costumes that my grandma made a long time ago for preschool.  It was so cute to see all of my nieces (and nephew) in them!  I remember wearing them myself when I was their size.

Also, Santa paid a visit.  He looked an awful lot like our bishop!

The Holmes also had a holiday treat making party!  It was tasty and a lot of fun except for the fact that about 15(!!) of us were throwing up two days later.

Finally, Bailey and I decided to celebrate our Christmas on Sunday.  We woke up, made cinnamon rolls, and opened our presents to each other.  It was cozy and magical - a perfect first Christmas as a married couple!

No comments:

Post a Comment