Sunday, December 25, 2016

The Carnival Miracle

Last time I went on a cruise I went with the line "Royal Caribbean".  It was super classy, modern and very nice.  Nothing crazy at all.  I thought that was what all cruise ships were like, but oh my was I wrong!  The Miracle (our ship) was gaudy - every room had a different theme and when it came to decorating they spared no expense.  It was quite like Las Vegas but much cleaner.  I loved it!

For example, Gatsby's Garden.  Kylie, my mom, and I spent a few hours there on the cruise while the boys played in the nearby arcade.  It was really something!




Or the Bacchus Dining Room.  Bacchus is the Greek God of Wine, so what is more fitting for his dining room than plastic grape light fixtures everywhere you look?!



The Mad Hatter's Ball Lounge was another good (and creepy) one.




Those are three of the fanciest areas in the majestic Carnival Miracle.  For a full (and very long) tour of our boat, if you're curious, here's this video that someone on YouTube made.


It was fun to experience such a unique boat!  I don't know what I prefer - the classiness of Royal Caribbean or the fun of Carnival.  I just know I'd love to explore each of Carnival's ships!

No comments:

Post a Comment