Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Campus

I love our campus!  It is so nice and cute!  Today I took my last walk around it to take some pictures, just in case I someday want to look back and remember the place I lived for four and a half months!

Here is the view as you enter campus.


Don't you love our fake yellow leaves?


Near the entrance are a whole bunch of these little libraries where kids can borrow books and put them back!


If you keep walking forward you can find the courtyard of their school.  That is where we pick them up for classes!




To take them to class, we had to climb up a whole bunch of stairs to the fourth floor.  Every couple of steps had a wise quote on it!



Here are two of my classrooms.



This is the building where the kids sleep.  Still trying to understand what it says on the wall!  Fun fact: their apartment building is called "Snore Island".


Our apartment building is called "Growth Tribe".  Not sure why!


If you exit our building and walk towards the cafeteria, this is what you see!  It is quite pretty!


The kids eat in this building.


The faculty goes around the building to our door, where we get slightly better food than the kids.  If that rumor is true, I feel really bad for the kids.

Sometimes I like to climb that little rock wall.

Outside of the cafeteria are a whole bunch of freshly painted pictures on the ground!


There is also a nearby giant chess set.  Behind it are fountains, but they only go on when the parents or visitors come to the school!


The kids have a small, old playground hidden behind the cafeteria.  It never gets used so I didn't find it necessary to take a picture.  For their "recess" they mostly just play in the field or on the track!


Near the field are a whole bunch of plant figures.  A personal favorite of mine are these elephants.


The monkey fountain is cute too, especially when it is on!  Behind it is a cave you can actually walk through.


There are really just a whole bunch of random things on campus!  I still can't figure out what this walkway is supposed to be.  Bailey sees lotus leaves, but I see the spine of a giant dinosaur or something.


Our garden is so cute!  I've posted about it before.  It is kind of overgrown right now.  And filled with loud frogs!


Last but not least is our dumpster.  Definitely not the right size for all the teachers and students who live here.  But its cuteness makes up for it!


I do love our little campus!  It is very safe and we are happy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment