Saturday, October 14, 2017

October Pt. 1

I love October!  The weather has been just gorgeous lately.  We have this huge tree with the most vibrant colors that is the first thing I see every time I drive into our yard.  It makes me so happy!  The next thing I see are my little goat friends.  There are so many of them!


I had a meltdown at work the other day.  After giving a tour, I started talking to the Chinese girl in the picture below.  We talked about where she was from and where I had lived.  Her host family piped in and asked if, because they knew I had been in the area, I attended the Suzhou branch.  Apparently they lived in Suzhou and attended my same branch for about a year, and left just a few months before I arrived!  We chatted about the people who we both know, and once Monica and Andrew's names popped up, I just started bawling.  It was very embarrassing and upsetting.  I got a picture with them anyway!


Speaking of our BFFs Monica and Andrew, look how cute they are supporting us from the other side of the world!  What she said in her caption just cracks me up.  And Dumplinghead - he cracks me up too!  They are seriously the best!


Bailey's campaign is STILL going on but he's taken on a few other political responsibilities in the meantime.  He was recently elected as Utah's Young Republican Secretary!  Now, don't ask me what that is or what that means.  But it sounds pretty cool to me.  Here he is looking handsome at a Young Republican Convention.


Ramen is one of my favorite foods!  If you are a Utahn looking for some good ramen, check out the Sage Market in Salt Lake City.  We traveled up there for Seiji's birthday today to delight in some delicious food!


Tonight while Seiji gamed with his friends, Kylie and I did some crafting.  Of course, cute crafts call for quirky pictures.  I quite like how these fall garlands turned out!




I can't believe October is halfway over!  It has gone by so quick.  It will be Christmas before we know it!  Yes... I have started thinking about Christmas already.

No comments:

Post a Comment