Monday, October 30, 2017

October Pt. 2

What a fabulous month it has been!  Crazy, that's for sure, but fabulous nonetheless.

Day-to-day life is kind of a drag.  Work, school, work, school, work, school, repeat.  But it is the little things that shake things up and make life happy!  Like coming home to homemade ramen!  Bailey has some serious talent.


Cute things also make life happy.  Like all of the things we bought at Daiso!  The day we drove into California, we got there with just enough time to hit a Daiso before it closed.  I was excited to show my family that wonderful place, and it did not disappoint!  We came home with some fun things!


I was having a bad day the other day until we visited Evan's Family farm.  I snuggled this kitty for at least an hour and my life drastically improved.  I may need to adopt a kitten soon!


Here I am with another animal friend!


For all of your pumpkin, squash, and autumnal fun needs, be sure to visit Evans Family Farm.  It never disappoints!


I had a HUGE crisis the other day.  Long story short, because a class I needed isn't going to be offered next semester, that ONE class was going to throw my entire graduation off a semester.  HORRIBLE right?!  Plus then I would graduate in a December which is not convenient at all for a teacher!  I tried everything I could to get special permission or something, but nothing could be done.  Also, it's not my fault at all, because I just barely got accepted into the Secondary Education program, and I couldn't take it before I got accepted.  So, life was sad and I cried, but Bailey cleaned our room and bought me treats and flowers which made me happy... but also made me cry again because he's so sweet.

FYI about a week and a half after my adviser told me to give it up, she emailed me with some special permissions that she got me from the Department Head.  I again cried, but this time tears of joy.  Crisis averted - I will graduate on time!

Happy Halloween tomorrow!  Tonight Whitney invited us over for some tacos and pumpkin carving.  I wasn't feeling the whole carving thing, so I painted my pumpkin instead!  Bailey did a mix of both and I think his pumpkin turned out adorable!


No comments:

Post a Comment