Saturday, March 31, 2018

March

Yay for March!  One step closer to spring and summer!  We have actually had some really nice days this month.  One day was nice enough for a quick tennis match with Allie and Austin!  I was rocking my Mona Lisa socks if I do say so myself.  They should be a Tennis Tuesday staple, don't you think?


Our friend Spencer had a work meeting in our city, so he and Rachel came down and we got to spend an evening with them!  We have missed them so much!  It was really great to catch up with them.  I am so excited for them because they're going to have a baby any day now!


Of course Europe was a huge highlight of the month.  Here we are after buying some euros from the bank before we left.  We felt rich!


Another highlight was Shey coming for a visit!  We really have been so blessed this month!  She had a two day layover in Utah after attending a conference in Chicago, so we got to spend one of those days with her.  I can't even begin to say how happy I was to see her!


Other happy news - I got a new job!  My past job was great and I worked with some wonderful people, but I started getting major anxiety whenever the phone rang.  I guess that's what happens when random people yell at you over the phone on a regular basis?  So, for my health I decided it was time to stop being a receptionist and instead work for the happiest place in the world.  Thanksgiving Point!  I have worked for them before and LOVED it, so I am happy to be back.  I am specifically working for the Ashton Gardens, which so happens to be my favorite part of campus.  I have loved it so far!  It is also great having my benefits back.  Bailey, Shey, and I stopped by the Gardens for a visit while she was in town.  Things are still pretty dead, but it was fun to walk around!



The semester is winding down and the weather is warming up!  Happy days!

No comments:

Post a Comment