Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Happy Christmas

What a restful and joyful day!  Bailey and I slept in before heading to my grandpa and grandma's house for their annual Christmas breakfast.  I am really not a breakfast food sort of person (a tortilla is my ideal breakfast!) but I always have lots of fun!

We went back home to open our presents to each other.  I had gotten Bailey some boots and an American flag pin, and he got me all sorts of fun stuff!  I am especially excited about the skirt he got me.  It is the ultimate art teacher skirt!  Also, who knew that Trader Joe's made such a fantastic treat!





The rest of the day was spent just hanging out around home and then at Bailey's mom and dad's house.  We ate delicious food, played games, and worked on a puzzle.  Shelby and Mike had us for the gift exchange and they got us one of those super pretty  scratch maps.  We think it is the coolest thing!  Overall it was a fantastic day.  I hope you all had a merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment