Monday, December 24, 2018

Merry Christmas Eve!

Christmas Eve is the night my mom claimed for our family Christmas party.  This year was extra fun with our favorite gift!



My parents always gets us all matching pajamas.  This year's pajamas are extra slim and extra warm.  I love them!



Last Christmas we got a trip to Disneyland and the year before we got a cruise.  So we aren't used to seeing so much under the tree.  But there was lots to unwrap!  We had so much fun taking turns and seeing what everyone got each other.  Bailey and I got Warden this little wooden house with plastic blocks and he literally chomped on it the entire time!  It made my heart so happy!



My parents always fill our stockings so now we have a ridiculous amount of treats.  Yay!  Also, how cute is the stocking my mom found for Bailey?!  It is so perfect for him!


The night always ends with decorating cookies.  I made gingerbread but it turns out nobody in the family likes gingerbread except for me.  Oops!  We had fun anyway.




Happy Christmas Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment