Sunday, December 30, 2018

Christmas Break

Christmas break has been exactly what we needed.  I've only had to work a few shifts, and Bailey has been off work for a week now and won't go back until Wednesday.  On top of that, we aren't in school.  We hardly know what to do with all of this time!

We've spent a lot of time with family.  We got to meet our newest family member, my cousin Chester.  Isn't he such a handsome fellow?!  I can't believe I got to hold a hedgehog.  Dreams do come true!



I also spent time with some of my ladies creating delicious cookies.  So festive!


Bailey's sister threw a party which is always a fun excuse for me to hang out with her dogs.  They're so sweet!


Bailey and I spent a lot of time making these dice for giant Yahtzee, which we gave to his oldest brother and to his parents.  It turned out super cute but took a lot longer than I thought it would!  Also I painted 5 dots on two sides of one of the dice.  Oops.


My mom never got around to sending a Christmas card, so she posted this on her Instagram as her digital card.  So cute!


For Christmas, Bailey got me patches for every country I've visited to sew onto my denim jacket.  Nothing like patches on a jacket to make you feel like you haven't been that many places, haha.  I love it anyway!


Last Friday was a super special day because Chanel got married!  I am so excited for her and her new husband!  I had so much fun being her bridesmaid and watching her get sealed.  What a happy day it was!


Bailey will be heading back to work this week and I will start my gig as a student teacher as my part time job is put on hold.  It will be a busy semester for us, but for now we will definitely enjoy the rest of this break and our lack of responsibility!

No comments:

Post a Comment