Friday, December 15, 2017

December Part 1

December is always a pretty happenin' month!  There's already been a lot that's gone on.

At the beginning of this month, I worked my last Saturday in the Roots of Knowledge Gallery.  I told my family that, and got lots of visitors!  I love this gallery and everything that it contains, and I will really miss sharing it with others!



Look who came home!  A few days after Ethan came home from his Taiwan mission, we went to Roxberry for some smoothies.  We walked in, and he just went right behind the counter and started taking orders and making smoothies like he never left!  All the employees were super confused, but it definitely made Bailey and I laugh!


Yuki is still doing great.  I swear she is becoming less nocturnal!  She cracks me up all the time.  Here she is just watching me do my homework one day.


My niece Boston is just the sweetest ever!  I missed a family birthday party the other day, which was at an arcade.  Boston felt bad that I missed it and saved up all of her tickets to buy me this purple ring.


Chanel, Eths, and I went up to Orem to meet Jeff for some smoothies!  It was so fun for us all to catch up!  Jeff then invited us over to his dorm to hang out and meet his roommates which was fun.  Do you like Jeff's living room decoration?


Bailey and I made some tasty ramen out of some broth that we found at Smith's.  It was good, but the ramen at the Sage Market is still the best!


I've been sending mail to Monica and Andrew, and I think most of it has gotten lost in transit... Finally, though, one of our letters made it!  I was so happy when Monica sent us this picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment