Sunday, December 17, 2017

Rogers Christmas Party 2017

The Rogers Christmas party is always a highlight of the Christmas season!


We always start with a delicious dinner and some dessert (in each hand)!


Next is the hayride!  We always love the hayride!  For some reason we are very bad at staying all together when singing Christmas songs, but I really do think that we are improving a little bit each year.



Ayla thought that the hayride was pretty cool... but mostly because of the lights!  She was always either looking at the lights or dancing!



I love watching everyone open their presents!  I was spoiled this year with books, games, and all sorts of fun things.  The best present, though is the one that Seiji and Kylie gave to my parents!  A gender reveal!


We were all so surprised!  Kylie told us that the appointment wasn't until after Christmas, but they have known FOR A WEEK!  I have no idea how they kept it such a secret!  It was quite the reveal, with me screaming and crying from excitement.


Nothing could top the reveal, so that's about it for my Christmas Party post.  It was a really fun night, I love being with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment