Saturday, December 30, 2017

December Part 2

Here is the rest of December, not including the big events (which get their own posts!)

When I was a kid we used to go to The Nutcracker every year for my great grandma's birthday.  This year, we decided to go again!  This is the same company that I performed in The Nutcracker with years and years ago, but this year they changed their name and all of the costumes.  It was like seeing an entirely new ballet!  I enjoyed every part of it, and was so happy to be there with so many wonderful ladies!  I wish we all got a picture together, but this will do.


I GOT TO SEE SARAH!  She came in town for the holidays, and we got to run errands and get lunch together.  It was so fun to see her and catch up!  She is doing amazing things!


At a white elephant party, Bailey and I received these little toilet shot glasses!  They have really come in handy when it comes to bathroom decorating.


Bailey's mom always gets us sweatshirts for Christmas, and it is always fun to see what she comes up with!  This year our sweatshirts have Lec's brand on them.  I love the color!


Of course I have to include a picture of Yuki, who is still kickin' it.  She has so much energy!


This is little Reggie!  He is so cute!  Wace got him for Christmas from Bailey Jo and he is the sweetest thing ever.  We got to play with him a lot, and he just really loves to snuggle!  He is so small, and fits perfectly in my hand.  He likes to climb on Bailey's feet and crawl into my sweatshirt pocket!



Sadly, Reggie is no longer with us and we are all heartbroken.  Just this Thursday, the same day that Shakee died, as luck would have it, Reggie suddenly died from what they decided must be a birth defect or an infection.  It has really been a rough couple of days.

On Friday I had the opportunity to see my high school best friend get sealed to her sweet husband!  After having the worst day of my life thus far with everything that went on on Thursday, it was so great to be able to spend some time in the temple and to be a part of such a happy celebration.  Marriage is the best!  Plus, doesn't Kylee look gorgeous?!  It was an honor being one of her bridesmaids!



I love this picture, because the three of us were so tight in junior high and high school.  Things have changed so much since then, but these two will always hold a special place in my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment