Tuesday, October 30, 2018

October

Though I'm a summer sort of girl, I am a huge fan of October.  I love the colors, the smells, and everything about it except for being cold!  Luckily it hasn't been too cold this month,

We kicked off the festivities with a visit to Cornbelly's.  We got in free for my work party and were able to get our friends in for super cheap.  We had a ton of fun, even though it was super crowded and definitely made for kids haha.






Warden continues to grow!  I love spending time with him!


This month we celebrated Seiji's birthday.  Did you know he is only about 18 month older than me?  I'm so grateful to have him as my brother!


Bailey and I have been hard at work making our Halloween costumes.  Can you guess who Bailey is going to dress as?


It has been a busy but awesome month.  Visiting Hawaii and our friends there was definitely a highlight! I can't believe that the year is already coming to an end, but I really can't wait for this semester to be over.

No comments:

Post a Comment