Sunday, July 10, 2016

Just a Little Hike

Last year Bailey and I went on about 4 hikes a week, I swear!  We assumed this year it'd be the same, but that's just not possible with our work schedules!  Good thing I didn't get that canyon pass I asked for for my birthday, it wouldn't have gotten much use...

I've been a little sad about our lack of hiking, so we made an effort this weekend to go explore the mountains a little bit.  We took a random trailhead that we used for our bridals... but it ended up being an empty campground!  Haha!  We hiked through it anyway because it was pretty and no one was there.


Somehow we convinced mom to come with us!  Which is always fun because we like her and her car has A/C.  She's quite the adventurer, and helped us from getting lost!

I'm so proud of my hair!  It seems like it is finally growing, and I can actually do things with it these days!

I mean, how many times do you get to play tetherball while hiking?  I've never actually learned how to play before, but Bailey taught me and it was fun though a little scary.


After our hike we decided to drive out the other side of the canyon to enjoy nature/see the sights.  We stopped at Sundance because I've never actually stopped there before.  We walked around for a little bit (there were plenty of Pokemon to be caught!) and bought some dinner at one of the little cafes.  It was a beautiful evening, and a fun time spent with some of my favorite people!

No comments:

Post a Comment