Saturday, July 16, 2016

The First Half of July

You know, if I really thought about it and spent some time pondering, I could probably come up with a decent post title every now and then.  But you know, I don't know if blog titles are worth the energy to me.  Thinking that hard may put me on bed rest for the remainder of the day, so we will just stick with boring, straight-forward titles for now.

It is so fun being part of two families!  Bailey's family put together a big family reunion, and though I didn't know a good portion of the people there, it was still tons of fun.
Not that I know all the people at my own family reunions anyway.

We love Steel Days!  Even though carnivals are gross, we make an exception for this one every year.  We eat corn dogs and go on rides that make us regret those corn dogs!

I never though I'd see the day that Bailey becomes a Pokemon trainer!  While we drive, he has me watch for Pokemon, then when I see one he pulls over and catches it.  It is seriously ridiculous but I'll admit, pretty cute.
Don't worry, we really were parked!

My cousin Dawson thought he needed some pants hemmed so I went over to his house to help him out.  He put them on so I could decide how much to cut off and... they fit perfectly!  Haha word of advice: try on your pants before you ask someone to hem them for you!  It was hilarious though, and it gave Bailey and I an excuse to hang out with our cool cousins.  The evening included riding Kelci's new horse and Dawson's dirt bike!


No comments:

Post a Comment