Saturday, July 30, 2016

The Second Half of July

Life is still work, work, work!  Looking forward to weekend adventures gets me through the long days.  There's not much time for fun during the weekdays, but sometimes we manage!

Bailey convinced my mom and I to go see "Hillary's America" with him just because he was curious.  It was truly something.  It was a "history of the Democratic party", but seemed more like a whole buttload of over-the-top biased opinion to us.  The "facts" that they used to try to prove that Democrats are evil were not applicable at all.  Not that we really like Hillary, but we could easily see through the crap in front of us.  It was quite ridiculous.  At the end the three of us just busted up laughing while everyone (as in, the only other family in the theater) was applauding and yelling "GO TRUMP".

A lot of my time is spent craving pickles (no, I'm not pregnant), and a lot of Bailey's time is spent trying to get the jars open for me.

Sometimes when I'm grumpy he brings me what I call a "pickle in a sleeping bag".  He puts a pickle in a paper towel just so my hands don't get all wet, but who can't smile at such a cute and delicious little fellow?! Oh, and that handsome guy in the blue.  Marriage is awesome.

Speaking of how awesome marriage is, we got to attend the wedding of our dear cousin Shawn and his adorable bride!  I wish we got a picture with them!  But really, we are so happy and excited for them to join the married people club.

No comments:

Post a Comment