Friday, May 31, 2019

May

As you know, this has been the most exciting of months for me!  My graduation, birthday, anniversary, and trip to Europe has made it unforgettable.  Here are a few other fun things that happened!

Kylie and Warden came with me to a graduation brunch!  We had no idea what it was about but I got an invitation from the Multicultural Society of UVU and we figured free food!  It was kind of hilarious because we were the whitest people there.  But we enjoyed eating on the floor and hanging out!




We took Warden to see the Roots of Knowledge and he loved it!  He was so interested in it and tried to get as close as possible.


Speaking of Warden, he is just my best little friend lately.  I love him so much!



We love our Yuki baby!  Whenever she sits in her food bowl she makes me think of a scoop of ice cream.



We took Bailey's mom and grandma to The Trellis (Thanksgiving Point's best restaurant in my opinion) and on a walk through the gardens to celebrate late Mother's Day.  We enjoyed spending the time with them!


Whitney told me about a local store that sells Saltwater Sandals!  How exciting!  They even have the retro style so of course I had to buy.  Kylie and Mara also picked some up and we feel so fabulous.


Our not so little niece Chelsie graduated high school!  I was able to go to her ceremony and cheer her on.  She is awesome and I can't wait to see all of the wonderful things she's going to do!


No comments:

Post a Comment