Friday, May 3, 2019

Onto Year Four!

Today Bailey and I have been married for three years.  We will be beginning our fourth year as a married couple, and I can hardly believe it!  That makes me feel so old!

Of course, Bailey and I dated for a little over a year before we got married, so we have been together for a while now.  I can hardly remember life without him, and I feel so lucky that I've been promised an eternity with him by my side!

Life with Bailey has been a dream.  Of course it isn't perfect, Bailey still doesn't love curry and we will probably never agree on what movie to watch.  But he always cleans the bathroom and makes me feel like the most important person in the world.  I am so grateful that he's mine!

We have done so much in the past three years.  We have lived in four different homes, have had several jobs, and have traveled to six different countries together.  We have grown and changed very much in the past four years, and one of these years maybe we will decide to completely "grow up" and get a house and have kids or a dog or something.  For now, though, I am enjoying everyday life with my Bailey and all of the adventures we are able to share!

Today I'm graduating from UVU, and tomorrow will be spent at airports, so we will have to settle for a late anniversary celebration of a week in Europe.  I think I can handle that!

No comments:

Post a Comment